Judges Information

Reminder: Working with Children Checks

WP&CS Panel Judges who reside in Victoria are reminded that they need to complete a Working with Children Check and forward a copy of the WWC card to the Office ASAP.

Forms are available at Australia Post Offices and are processed there.

Bookmark and Share