Pony Registration Application Forms
ALL PDF FORMS ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
The breed year is from the 1st August to 31st July all Welsh Colts & Mare/Filly registrations should be received by the National Office prior to the closure of the breed year.
A Penalty fee applies for late applications.
Geldings & Part Welsh animals DO NOT incur a penalty fee and may be lodged at any time.
THE PENALTY FEE IS THE NORMAL REGISTRATION FEE COST ADDED ONTO THE ORIGINAL FEE FOR EACH YEAR THE SUBMISSION IS LATE.
All fees are on the top of the applicable form.
Colt to Gelding Registrations are completed at NO CHARGE.
The original COLT birth notification MUST be returned to the National Office with a notation letter attached providing information pertaining the date the pony was Gelded.
These are acquired from the office either as a book of 20 for $11.00 or if you contact the office by email or phone a single page can be posted to you. (this document is in triplicate, so is not available on the web site).
Any breeders using their stallions to service outside mares will be required to supply a service certificate to the owner of the Dam.
This certificate should be signed and dated and forwarded to the office with the registration of any foals.
A service certificate is imperative if you are the breeder but not the owner of the Stallion at the time of service, to enable registration of foals.
Click on the link to download the PDF application for DNA and Stallion Registration form.
- Foundation Stock Form (402Kb)
- Duplicate Certificate Request Form (206Kb)
- Part Welsh Mare Registration Form (317Kb)
- Priority Registration (22Kb)
- Colt Birth Notification Form (317Kb)
- Veterinary Certificate of Soundness (35Kb)
- Mare Registration Form (316Kb)
- Part Welsh Gelding Registration Form (318Kb)
- Gelding Registration Form (316Kb)
- Part Welsh Colt Registration Form (317Kb)
- DNA Request / Stallion Registration Application (254Kb)
- Duplicate Certificate & Transfer request (318Kb)
- Reciprocal Registration Form (380Kb)